1.Design and execute nonclinical toxicology study protocols, analyze and interpret the results, and write a final report of the findings;
2.Monitor all aspects of a study during the In Life phase;
3.Assure on-time delivery of high quality reports at the completion of each study;
4.Provide leadership and training to toxicology staff as required;
5.Provide input on equipment purchases intended for use in the toxicology program;
6.Remain current on appropriate company SOPs (standard operating procedures), GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) regulations, and regulatory guidelines.
1. MS in toxicology or related fields (eg medicine, physiology, molecular biology) and 5-10 years experience in nonclinical research;
2. Experience working directly with clients/patients and cooperatively in teams;
3. Experience designing/conducting/monitoring toxicology studies;
4. Demonstrated successful leadership and excellent written and oral communication skills;
5. Computer skills, particularly word processing, spreadsheet, and data acquisition software.